Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A lesson from SMART Exchange

    It really took me quite a while to have SMART Notebook installed in my computer. Surprisingly, thousands of lesson plans could be found in SMART Exchange (http://exchange.smarttech.com/), and all lessons I have seen are very well written. I wish I could have more and more time so as to explore those incredible lessons.

    One 2nd grade lesson which impressed me the most is named "Germ" developed by Kim Casali. The lesson is created to give students general introduction about germs, and students should be able to invent solutions that will keep our communities germ free. This lesson interacts with students a lot, which makes learning interesting. In addition, the learning methods are very well diversified. For example, students can learn from images, matching games, animations, and other tools.

    Smart Notebook is really a great learning software, which I will definitely spend more and more time to explore. Just like Alan November said, "Until you see it really work well, you don't know how great it can be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment